Thursday, July 23, 2009

Email Archive - Subject Line: Anderson's Ashes

 Jul 23, 2009, 10:27:41 AM

to ipray4anderson
Hi all,

I feel that it is fitting for me to end the "ipray4anderson" group and to start another... I've named it Anderson's Ashes for now.  Sigh.

I know some of you still want to hear my thoughts so I'll keep posting them.  I write because my brain, my heart...my soul... is too full and I need to empty it before I can function. 

I also know that it wasn't so easy for all of you to subscribe to this google group.  I wish I could transport everyone on my own, but I don't know if I can do that.

To subscribe, send an email to:  andersons-as...@googlegroups.com 

or go to http://groups.google.com/group/andersons-ashes and subscribe.

I will blog in blogger http://andersonsashes.blogspot.com/ and it will send you an email when I post if you subscribe to the Anderson's Ashes group.  Blogger will only allow me to send direct emails to 10 email addresses.

If you need help being added, just let me know. 

much love,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment